A hot meal may be purchased from the Academy via your ParentPay account. These currently cost £2.20 per day (£11.00 for a full week). We are a cashless school. All meals need to be ordered and paid for at least two weeks in advance. It is the responsibility of a parent/carer to provide their child with a healthy lunch - either a packed lunch or payment for a school meal.
Our Academy meals provision is operated by the Trust with meals prepared and cooked daily in our own onsite kitchen.
Free School Meals
From September 2014, there is a statutory requirement for schools in England to provide universal free school meals to all pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. Whilst all pupils in these year groups will be provided with a free school meal, it is important that, if you are in receipt of benefits, you apply online here as you may be eligible for free school meals:
Existing entitlements to free school meals for disadvantaged pupils in nursery classes and at Key Stages 2-4 will continue as they do now, based on the existing free school meals eligibility criteria:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit - but no element of Working Tax Credit - and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)) that does not exceed £16,190
- If you are supported under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit during the four-week period immediately after your employment finishes or after you start to work less hours per week
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400 (as from 1 April 2018)