A hot meal may be purchased from the Academy as and when required. These currently cost £2.20 per day (£11.00 for a full week). It is extremely helpful if this money is sent into school in a named envelope. Alternatively, any monies can be posted in the secure blue 'school dinner monies' postbox just inside our main entrance.
All meals MUST be paid for in advance. We do not offer credit on school meals. It is the responsibility of a parent/carer to provide their child with a lunch - either a packed lunch or payment for a school meal.
Our Academy meals provision operated by the Trust, with meals prepared and cooked daily in our own onsite kitchen. Click on the downloads below to see our delicious menus - they can also be viewed on noticeboards by the main gate and beneath the playground canopy.
Free School Meals
From September 2014, there is a statutory requirement for schools in England to provide free school meals to all pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. Whilst all pupils in these year groups will be provided with a free school meal, it is important that, if you think you are eligible to receive a free school meal, you continue to apply through the Academy office by completing and submitting an application form as found below:
Existing entitlements to free school meals for disadvantaged pupils in nursery classes and at Key Stages 2-4 will continue as they do now, based on the existing free school meals eligibility criteria:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after parents stop qualifying for the Working Tax Credit
Please click here for further information.