World Book Day
What a wonderful booky week!!! This week has been a fantastic, fun, book filled with of learning and remembering why reading is so important! There have been so many super activities we've taken part in...
- Charley Genever the Poet Laureate shared her poetry and helped Year 5 write their own poems about our favourite book characters!
- We visited central library, we explored and read a range of books as well as creating our own book covers for a display!
- On Wednesday we watched Years 1,3 and 6 perform a piece of drama.
- Thursday (the official World Book day) we came to school dressed as characters from Where's Wally!
- Hershel the sausage dog visited our class
- Mr Kennedy our sports coach and P.C.S.O Paul came in to read to us.
- Michaela Morgan, the author, visited and told us about her books!
Don't forget Year 5! Reading is so important, it is food for your brain!