Remote Learning Offer
In line with government guidance, we will continue to provide access to full time education to any child that is absent from school due to self isolation to ensure our pupils continue to learn and make strong progress. Class teachers will continue to provide feedback & support to pupils via Microsoft Teams.
In supporting effective remote learning, our aims are to;
- ensure pupils receive clear explanations
- support growth in confidence with new material through scaffolded practice
- application of new knowledge or skills
- enable pupils to receive feedback on how to progress
Remote Learning Timetables
Please select the appropriate timetable below for your child. Please let us know if your child does not have regular access to a device. We will also provide a paper based learning pack.
If your child is self isolating and you wish to be loaned a school laptop, please contact Mrs Redhead, principal in the first instance.
- Parents of pupils in EYFS should check Tapestry daily for learning challenges
- Pupils in Year 1, 2 & 3 will be set daily ToDo's via Purple Mash accounts
- Pupils in Year 4, 5 & 6 should engage in their daily lessons via the OneNote and Microsoft Teams
If you have lost any of your passwords or need a password resetting please complete this Form.