Remote Learning Offer
In line with government guidance, we will continue to provide access to full time education to ensure our pupils continue to learn and make strong progress whilst at home. Class teachers will continue to provide feedback & support to pupils via Microsoft Teams, Tapestry (Y1 & EYFS only). The government expects schools to provide remote learning of between 3 - 5 hours a day.
In supporting effective remote learning, our aims are to;
- ensure pupils receive clear explanations
- support growth in confidence with new material through scaffolded practice
- application of new knowledge or skills
- enable pupils to receive feedback on how to progress
How to Access Airhead and join a Live Teams Session
Watch this video to help you access your live sessions
Remote Learning Timetables
Please select the appropriate timetable below for your child. Please let us know if your child does not have regular access to a device. We will also provide a paper based learning pack.
If your child is self isolating and you wish to be loaned a school laptop, please contact Mrs Redhead, principal in the first instance.
- Parents of pupils in EYFS should check Tapestry daily for learning challenges
- Pupils in Year 1, 2 & 3 will be set daily ToDo's via Purple Mash accounts
- Pupils in Year 4, 5 & 6 should engage in their daily lessons via the OneNote and Microsoft Teams
If you have lost any of your passwords or need a password resetting please complete this Form.
Live lessons will take place at following times and last no more than 30 minutes.
Year 4, 5 & 6
9.00 am and 11.00am daily
Teachers will share links to the live sessions via their class Teams channels. Please ensure you have read & understand our Code of Conduct for pupils with taking part in live lessons.